JSC "Russian Railways" reduces tariffs for the transportation of a wide range of goods
The Management Board of JSC "Russian Railways", chaired by the General Director of the company Oleg Belozerov, made a number of decisions to reduce the level of tariffs for freight transportation within the "tariff corridor". They relate to the transportation of woodworking products, rolled ferrous metals, alcoholic beverages, gas condensate, sulfuric acid and cargo in refrigerated containers.
So, from October 30, the following discounts begin to apply:
- 35% - for domestic and export transportation of woodworking products in covered wagons from stations of the Far Eastern Railway. It will be valid until December 31, 2025;
- 50% - for the transportation of alcoholic beverages (item ETSNG 591) in 40-foot refrigerated containers from the stations Chernyakhovsk and Dzerzhinskaya-Novaya (Kaliningrad region) to the station Bely Rast (Moscow region). It will be valid until December 31, 2022;
- 36.3% - for domestic and export transportation of rolled ferrous metals (ETSNG code 324116) in gondola cars from Voynovka station (Tyumen region). It will be applied until the end of 2021 only for an additional volume of traffic exceeding 102 thousand tons in total for 2021;
- 39% - for an additional volume of domestic and export transportation of sulfuric acid in tanks from Verkhnyaya and Revda stationsSverdlovsk Railway, Mednogorsk, Pyrite and the Power Plant of the South Ural Railway in the direction of the stations: KoshtaNorthern Railway, YulevkaVolga Railway and Volkhovstroy IIOktyabrskaya Railway - a total of over 315 thousand tons per year; in the direction of Belorechenskaya and Nevinnomysskaya stations North Caucasian Railway, Sala Oktyabrskaya Railway, Maklet, Severnaya and Krasnoe (exp.) Moscow Railway (hereinafter - Shilainiai, Lithuanian Railways) – over 220 thousand tons per year.
The discount will be applied until December 31, 2022. At the same time, in the period from January 1, 2021 to December 31, 2022, the total volume of sulfuric acid shipments from the Pyrite station should be at least 470 thousand tons per year, from the Verkhnyaya, Revda, Mednogorsk and Power stations - at least 1,549 thousand tons per year, including at least 970 thousand tons per year in the direction of other destination stations (with the exception of the stations Koshta, Yulevka, Volkhovstroy II, Sala, Belorechenskaya, Nevinnomysskaya, Maklet, Severnaya, Krasnoe (exp.)).
In addition, from October 30, the conditions for granting a 20.4% discount on the transportation of goods of the second and third tariff classes in refrigerated containers in domestic traffic between large agglomerations are being expanded. In particular, it now applies to routes from the stations of the Novosibirsk hub - Inya-Vostochnaya, Kleshikha, Novosibirsk-Vostochny to stations on Sakhalin Island - Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk-Cargo, Kholmsk, Nogliki, Korsakov.
The conditions for granting a 20.4% discount on the transportation of export cargoes of the second and third tariff classes in refrigerated containers to China have also been expanded. Now it operates not only in the direction of the Russian-Chinese border station Zabaikalsk (exp.), but also in the direction of the stations of Naushki (exp.) during the further passage of the Mongolian-Chinese border crossing Zamyn-Uud – Erlian, as well as in the direction of the Russian-Kazakh border stations during the further passage of the Kazakh-Chinese border crossings Dostyk – Alashankou and Altynkol – Khorgos. At the same time, the discount period has been extended until December 31, 2022.
Similarly, for the period up to the end of 2022, discounts are being introduced for the import transportation of goods of the second and third tariff classes in refrigerated containers and refrigerated wagons as part of a group of refrigerated rolling stock through the border transfer station Samur (exp.) destination to the Selyatino station of the Moscow Railway, as well as for their return in an empty state:
- 20.4% - from/to Astara station (exp.) of Azerbaijan Railways;
- 50% - from/to Khachmas station of Azerbaijan Railways.
From January 1 to November 30, 2022, a 6% discount will be valid for the transportation of gas condensate in tanks from the Limbey station of the Sverdlovsk Railway to the Luzhskaya, Luzhskaya (exp.), Buslovskaya (exp.) stations Oktyabrskaya railway, Kombinatskaya The West Siberian Railway, the Zeletsino-Orkovskaya Railway, as well as for the return of empty wagons from under these shipments.
In order to use it, the shipper will need to ensure a total guaranteed volume of traffic on these routes of at least 9.5 million tons in 2022 with the possibility of deviation from the guaranteed volume by 10% downward.Please note that this press release is based on materials provided by the company. AK&M Information Agency shall not be held liable for its contents, nor for the legal and other consequences of its publication.